CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 20, 2012

My first vacation--Part 4

Tuesday (cont.)

Irvine Regional Park!
After breakfast with Aunt Linda, Mommy and I went to go get Jeremy, and the 3 of us went to Irvine Regional Park in Orange, CA...(don't ask me why they call it Irvine Regional Park when it's not in Irvine)!  Anyways, It was such a cool place with a choo choo train, pony rides, a petting zoo, and a bigger zoo with mountain lions and bears--Oh my! ;)
Those goats reminded me of Brooklyn...but they ran away from me when I tried to pull on their ears!

Hello Mr. Goat!

Attempting to brush Mr. Goat


Group photo!

Checkin out the funny looking rooster with Jeremy.

King of the Goats!

No, this bear was no apart of the petting zoo! ;) But he showed a lot of interest in me when I came over to see him...which made Mommy hold onto me extra tight for some reason!
Come on Ride the Train!
I had sooo much fun on my first train ride!!  I loved looking at all the pretty sites around me and feeling the breeze on my face! However, they could've done without that scary, dark tunnel at the end! No thank you!

Waiting for our train conductor to come aboard

All aboard!!

A little self portrait before we leave the station!
Dinner on the Pier
For our last night in CA, we went to watch the sunset on the beach and had a nice little dinner on the Newport pier.
I sure like these views!

Group self portrait

Prettiest sunset I've ever seen!

Just checkin out the menu...Should I get the fries with my burger??

Ok, I'm ready to order!!

Brrr.. it's cold up here! Keep me warm mommy!

Mommy ordered a milkshake and we discovered I have a weakness for whipped cream! Give me moooore!!

Ok, fine, have your milkshake...I'll eat my baby mum mums!

Beautiful view...Good bye Orange County! We will miss your beautiful weather!!

Wednesday
Our last couple hours before we fly home :(. Mommy had a special little treat for me before we left though...;)  She gave me a little taste of her delicious sour candy...and we will call this...
The Many Faces of Landon
Interested--Wowww...this is different...
Horrified--What in the world was that taste?!

Trying to process what I've just experienced in my mouth

Skeptical--Not sure I wanna try that again!

And finally...
Happy--Ok! That was deeeelicious!

And the ultimate super sour tasting face...
Haha!  Mommy, that doesn't even look like me!  Why do you have to embarass me?? ;)
We had such a great week out here staying with Jeremy and Brooklyn.  I loved and bonded with them both right away; I know they will be my friends forever! It is so hard to leave to go back to super hot Arizona! But at least I get to go see Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Cody who I missed so very much!
At the airport--Goodbye California, and Jeremy and Brooklyn!! See you when we come back in a couple weeks!!

1 comments:

Unknown

Hi Landon! Thank you so much for sharing your first vacation with me! It was the most fun I have had since I've moved out here to California. I can't wait to see you again:)
Love,
Jeremy

Post a Comment