CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 21, 2012

My 6 month photo shoot!!!

6 month photo shoot by Lasting Reflections Photography
I want to share the pictures from my 6 month photo shoot with you all! Mommy and Grandma took me to a awesome park with a lake to have my pictures taken by Carie! (the same nice lady that did my mommy's maternity pictures and my newborn pictures).  The last time she saw me to take my newborn pictures, I was just 10 days old! So when I saw her this time she was so impressed with what a handsome lil guy I've turned out to be!
Mommy's going to be submitting some of these pictures to different contests so I'll make sure to keep you posted so you can help me win and vote for me! ;-)
Enjoy!

























0 comments:

Post a Comment