CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 19, 2012

My first vacation--Part 2

Saturday
This weekend was super exciting for me because it was my first time ever getting to go to the beach!!!
We started the morning with a nice walk around the Newport pier and breakfast at Charlie's Chili.
Leg warmers and a jacket in June?! Amazing to be in such cool weather!

Feeling the cool ocean breeze from my head down to my toes!!

Yummy Breakfast at Charlie's Chili...We like restaurants that are baby and dog friendly!

My first walk on a pier--immediately put me in the mood for a nice little nap!

First time in the Ocean!!!
Huntington Beach


Surrounded by my toys and sand...what more can a little boy ask for?!

No matter how hard they tried, mommy and Jeremy could not get me to look up for a single picture!! I was absolutely fasinated with my new surroundings!

Mommy showing me how to make baby sand castles

Now my turn to show mommy!

Look and smile for the camera with all this sand to play with?? not a chance!!

After playing in the sand for a while, it was time to test out the ocean water!!

The feeling of wet sand beneath my feet sure captured my attention!

Flying high with mommy!

In awe of all the different sensations...wet sand, cold water, cool breeze...Sensory overload!!


Everything goes in the mouth at this age!  Oh well, a little dirt don't hurt! right?! ;)

It's the sand man!!

Sandy piggy toes!

Hmmm...crunchy sand in the mouth is definitely a new experience!!

All dry with a fresh diaper! Now I'm ready to get my bronze on! ;)

Sun and sensitive baby skin don't mix! So I got my very own tent to block the sun!
What a fun day at the beach!! I can't wait to go back again!!
Now lets go get a shower and a nap!

Fresh outta the shower after the beach! So happy to be de-sanded!

Relaxing after a fun filled afternoon at the beach!
Pretty much every evening we were in CA, we took advantage of the gorgeous weather and went on a nice long walks with a stop at some of the different parks in the area!
Mommy couldn't help snapping a few pics of me playing and having a ball in the lush, green grass!

Sunday
Sunday was another day down in Huntington Beach, this time though, instead of the beach, we took a little break from the sun, and did some shopping, strolling and lunch on Main Street, right in mommy's old neighborhood!
Getting ready for the day!

Lunch at Fred's
After a day of shopping, mommy made me pose for some pictures in my new stylin' clothes!
Jeremy got me this super cool Quicksilver shirt and boardshorts! I'm officially a California dude! Thanks Jeremy!!!

Alex got me this super cool little punk rock beanie at a trendy little baby store in HB!

Being a ham (as usual!) for the camera!

New bib mommy got me during our shopping excursion

But I don't even need all those clothes to look cute...I'm adorable no matter what I may or may not have on!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment