CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 20, 2012

My first vacation-Part 3

Sunday (cont.)
After all that shopping I was in the mood for some park time!
Peek a boo Mommy!

Just hanging around ;)

Mommy told me this was a Kodak moment...whatever that means!

My first time on a jungle gym!

I grabbed mommy's camera and spun it around for a little self portrait! 6 months old and already a mini photographer!

Mommy's #1 little man!

Again, loving the jackets in June!

More snuggle time with Brooklyn before bed!
Just checking to make sure the puppy's ears are really on there!! 

Chillin on the couch with my newest and bestest friends, Jeremy and Brooklyn

Monday
We didn't make it to the beach today but that's ok because mommy and Jeremy took me swimming in the pool instead!


I may have missed my swim lesson in AZ this week, but I still got a chance to practice my skills!!


Let's do this mommy!

This water is a tad bit chillier than our 90+ degree water in AZ!
Tuesday
Mommy and I went to meet my great Aunt Linda (grandma's sister) for the first time at Haute Cakes for a delicious breakfast! I was super happy to see Aunt Linda and full of smiles for her! She reminded me an awful lot of someone else I know and love...
Grandma...? Is that you??

Aunt Linda?? Grandma?? I'm so confused!


Thanks for the bubbles Aunt Linda!! I sure like playing with the lid!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment