CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 4, 2012

4 month Fun times!

Happy Birthday Mommy!!

Mommy gave me a kiss and a hug before she went out to celebrate her birthday!

I went to sleep at my usual bedtime but made sure to wake up a few hours later so I could do some late night hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa ;)

Lovely breast pump in the background...it didn't really match mommy's outfit so she left it at home ;)

Little sailor boy!  (more adorable-and affordable- ebay buys!)
Me n my new BFF!!
Noah and I are already the best of friends!  Just like our mommies!  They've known each other since they were 5 years old and in Girl Scouts together!!
Loving my new big boy swing!!!
Thanks for getting it mommy, and a big thank you to Grandma and Grandpa for putting it up!!  It was harder than you'd think! ;)
Baby Food Making Meetup and Playdate!
Doin some tummy time with my buddy Carlyle

Just hangin out with the guys!

Building up those crawling muscles!

Some iphone pics!





Enjoying story time with Grandpa!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment