CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 4, 2012

My 1st Swim Lesson!!!

Mommy signed me up for swim lessons at the Hubbard Swim School!  I practiced swimming for the first time over Easter weekend so I was ready to go show off my skills!

 Check out my new swim diapes!

Doin some sit ups and stretches...a baby's gotta warm up before jumping in the water!

Cliff came into town before his move to Hawaii and got to come with me and mommy to my first lesson!  He was surprised at how big I'd gotten since the last time he saw me when we went to Zoo Lights at Christmas!  Thanks for swimming with me Cliff...and sorry for peeing all over you!  (Hey, these swim diapers don't hold much in!) Can't wait till mommy takes me to come visit you in Hawaii! ;)

Gettin in the water...so far, so good!

The water was nice and not too cold!  It was just like bein in a giant bathtub!

Lots of new baby friends!  I was the out numbered by the ladies, being the only boy baby in class...but I didn't mind!! ;)

I was very quiet, just takin it all in!

Getting ready for the waterfall...1,2,3 Over!!

Tummy time in the water!

Mommy tried not to let me slurp up all the pool water!

Gettin some 1 on 1 instruction from my swim teacher!

Mommy loves her little fish!

I'm such a natural in the water!

I did so good in my lesson that at the end of it, my swim teacher dunked me under the water-3 times!!!  All in all I'd have to say my first lesson was a success!
See you at the baby Olympics!! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment