CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 4, 2012

Blast from the Past!!

Lost photos-found!

Mommy lost her camera and had to buy a new one (so she wouldn't miss capturing a single moment of me!) But...whaddya know... a few months later the camera turned up!  Here's a few "lost" pictures of me when I was just 2 and a half months old!!!

Babysitting for the twins
I went with mommy one night when she had to go babysit two twin girls that went to the school she used to teach at!  I decided I like going to babysit with mommy...esp. when I get to hang out with cute girls! ;)
Getting cuddles from Blake

I love hugs from a cute girl!

Cuddle time!
Blakey knew how to hold my binky just the way I like!

My first movie date night with a girl!

Blake and Sloane decided to decorate me for Valentines Day!

The ladies just can't keep their hands off me!
Mommy and me got our stunna shades on!
Bahama Bucks
Mommy and Rachel used to have "girls days"...but now I get to go, so we call them Girls + Baby days!  Mommy and Rachie ate their icees and didn't even give me any!  It's ok, cause I like my binky better anyways...Maybe next time! ;)
I love getting hugs from Rachel Falk!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment