CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Paddy's Day!!!

March 16th--
To kick off the St. Patrick's Day festivities, we headed out to a Potluck party meetup at the park with tons of other moms and babies!
They had cute little necklaces and sunglasses for us babies and mom couldn't resist making me play dress up in them!
We ran into our best meet up friends!! Sabrina and her mommy, Danna.  All dressed up in our adorable Spring outfits!

Some of the moms and babies socializing
We came, we saw, we left!
Unfortunately shortly after we got there I started sneezing alot and getting a very runny nose, so mom thought it would be best if we headed out so none of the other babies would get sick, and so I could go home and get some rest! 
March 12th--
St. Patrick's Day!
This is a special holiday because last year on St. Pattys day, mommy found out she was pregnant with me!!  Exactly a year ago, I was just a little dot...Now I my family couldn't ever imagine life without me!!!

Sick with my first cold! :( No fever...just sniffles!

Mommy's little Lephrechan!

All decked out in my Green Gear!


With a face like that, you'd never guess I was under the weather!  What a trooper!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment