CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 2, 2012

My new highchair and hangin out Poolside!

First time in my Highchair!!
After growing tired of being put in my swing or Jumperoo everytime my family ate dinner, mommy decided I was ready to join everyone at the table in my own special chair!
All strapped in!

Gettin used to my new surroundings up here!

Hey, I like this thing!!

After a few minutes, mommy added some toys to the mix!

I love my new spot at the table!!
Rainy Sunday
It was pouring rain on Sunday!  So after church we came home and got back into our jammies to snuggle on the couch, relax and listen to the rain!
Mom and baby Sweats n Slippers!  My adorable new penguin sockies from The Bryants!  (After a couple days of wearing these, I found my feet!!  Now I cannot stop grabbing my feeties!  They are my new favorite playthings!)

Mommy's got her cuddle bunny and I've got mine!

Rainy day snuggles are the best!!!
We went on a Playdate to Caleb's house!  At almost a year old, he's a bit older than me...which meant he had some super cool toys to play with!!
I loved his Little Tikes swing!  So much in fact, that mommy and I went to Target and bought one a week later!! ;)
All ready for Spring Training!
Take me out to the ball game! 

Snugglin with my snuggle bunny blankie

Loggin some Zzzz's!
Poolside Cabana Time at the Pointe Tapatio Cliffs!
It was so sweet of my girlfriend, Sabrina and her mommy to invite us to the resort they were staying at to enjoy a cabana by the pool with them!  What a fun way to celebrate my 4 month old birthday today!!

It took our mommies a while to gather all our baby gear, but we finally made it downstairs to the cabana!  We're two little peas in a pod!
Beautiful view of the hotel and pool!

The cabanas we spent the day in...hey, gotta protect a baby's delicate skin from that AZ sun!

Sabrina and her mommy

Me and mommy going to go test out the water and put my feeties in the pool!

I kept lunging and trying to take swings at Sabrina so our mommies had to seperate us! (in my defense, I thought she was a new fun toy!)

Lovin on my lion...

...and attacking my lion

Enjoying tasting Sabrina's ball!

Thanks for inviting us to spend the day with you Sabrina and Danna!  We can't wait till next time!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment