CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

15 week old fun!


Now that I am getting to be such a big boy, I spend much more of my days awake and playing than I used to!  I hear that Arizona summers are pretty warm so we are always playing outside and making the most of the sunny, but comfortable weather before it gets too hot! 

Being out in the fresh air makes me one happy boy!

I'm such a pro at tummy time!

Sittin in my Baby Snug seat makes me feel like such a big boy!  I've been practicing trying to sit on my own and mommy has a feeling I will be very soon!!


Having a ball!
 
Attempting to eat my toy!
Me and my Godmother!
I had my first sleep over away from home at my God Mommy, Jennifer's house!  (Mommy came too!)  In the morning we took a ride in the stroller over to a yummy spot for breakfast!

My Godmother, Jen, is one of my very favorite people!  If I'm sad, she always knows what to do to cheer me up.  I love how she always plays with me and makes me smile real big!  Thanks for letting me stay over at your house Jen! I hope I let you get at least a little bit of sleep! ;) 

Stop...it's Bubble Time!
I loved the Bubble machine at the Library's storytime so much, that mommy and I went to Babies R Us and got one of our own! 
They're just as exciting as I remembered!

10 Little Bubbles go Pop, Pop, Pop!

Whew!  All those bubbles wore me and mommy out!  Naptime!

Mmmm!  Do these fingers come in other flavors?

Just in case you couldn't read my bib--"My Uncle is Hot and Single!" I'd make such a great wing man ;)
Playdate at the Park--My first time in the Swing!!!

Mommy and my little friend Rosalia's mommy took us on a walk to the park where I got to try out the bucket swings for the first time!!  The second mommy put me in, I was loving it! 

I wasn't scared or hesitant at all--I'm always ready for a new adventure!

Rosalia had been on the swings before so she showed me the ropes!


Lookin like a little man in my new baseball cap!
I love taking walks in my stroller and going to the neighborhood park!
Playing my new favorite game with Grandma--Pattycake!


More bubble fun with mommy!

Ready for my close up!

I'm an outdoor kinda guy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment