CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 4, 2012

14 Week Stylin baby boy!


Mom lost her camera and as a result lost several cute pictures she had taken of me! :(  She was pretty bummed but didn't let too much time go by before she ran to Best Buy and bought a new camera so she didn't hae to miss any of my milestones!

 Mommy and I got a new car this week!
Mom finally got her Z sold and after a few weeks of car shopping we found the perfect car for us! It has nice light interior with rear air conditioning for me...just in time for my first AZ summer right around the corner!

Playtime with Grandma!

Mommy has a new hobby...buying me baby clothes on Ebay!  You can find incredible, adorable used clothes from baby boutiques that have no signs of wear for just a fraction of their original cost! Now I am all set for summer! Mommy even got Grandma into it!  Here are a couple new outfits that Grandma won in Ebay auctions for me!





Morning hugs from Grandpa

So happy to be on our way to church!  I love hearing all the music and singing!

Flying high with mommy <3

Sweet happy boy!!

Little sailor boy!
 
There's not much sunlight I need to be protected from inside our house but mommy couldn't resist this photo opp!

This face says it al!  Mom, enough with the pictures!!
Ok, Ok! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment