CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Happy 3 Month Birthday to my Little Man!

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart" <3
Dear little Landon,
These last three months have been the most fullfilling time of my life!  Each day is even more fun than the last as I watch you grow and start to explore new things in your world every day.  I don't even mind that you still wake up several times during the night because every morning I am greeted with the biggest toothless smile from you :)  Although, if you decide you want to start sleeping through the night any time soon, I am totally fine with that ;) 
God choosing me to be your mommy was the best thing that could've ever happened to me...I hope it has been just as good for you! ;)  The past 3 months have been so wonderful, I'm so excited for everything that's ahead of us!
I love you my little bunny!
Love,
your Mama

I sat in mommy's lap while she made me my very own crown!

Really mom? (Not lookin too thrilled about the Momarazzi!)


Ready for my close up!

Doin the birthday dance!

These are a few of my favorite things!
Favorite things at 3 months:
My glowing Seahorse...he's my sleep buddy!
My Jump Jump (Jumperoo)
My bounce bounce (bouncer)--I kick my legs like a little soccer player
My hands (they taste so gooood!)
The silly noises and faces Grandpa makes at me
Taking walks around the block every evening before bedtime
Bathtime!
The nose bulb syringe...makes me smile and laugh everytime mommy sticks that thing up my nose! haha
Story time with Grandma
Storyhour and bubbles at the Library
Reaching, grabbing and punching!
My big green binki...I am very loyal to that binki...no other binki will do!
Playdates at the park with my baby friends
Snuggletime and having conversations with my mommy :)

Uncle Cody even came from Tucson to see me on my birthday!

I enjoyed watching my family play some Dance, Dance on the Wii before bed!

Happy 3 month Birthday my little Prince!

0 comments:

Post a Comment