CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Ringing in the New Year!!

Today is New Years Eve! I'm excited to celebrate my very first NYE!  Wonder if I will make it till midnight...somehow mommy thinks I will...we will see ;)
I woke up ready to party!

For a fun New Years treat we brought out my activity gym for the first time!  Bye bye blankets...Tummy time is much more exciting on a playmat!
Staring at my face in the mirror...what a handsome fellow!

Concentrating so hard to try and reach for the hanging toys




Look at my big belly! Must be the extra holiday pounds I've been putting on ;)

I think tummy/back time is coming to an end!

Resting up so I can be up when the ball drops! ---don't worry, mommy always sits right next to me, she just got up to take the picture ;)

Mommy and Grandma thinks I look like a little Centaur (sp??) in these pants!  Half goat/Half baby!
 Every NYE my Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle eat delicious fondue with sparkling cider! This year my mommy and I got to join!



Taking a little catnap while mommy eats

I LOVE when Grandma airplanes me!!!

No more fussing when I'm flying!

Watching Grandpa set off sparklers in our backyard!  I love watching the fireworks!

Happy 2012 Everyone!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment