CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Barrett Jackson

The Barrett Jackson car auction was in town and my family decided to take me!  It was an all day event and I was such a well behaved baby!  We had a wonderful day walking around, looking at cars, talking and laughing together!


Walking into the tent

There was so much to see!  I loved looking at all the cool, shiny cars!  I am a guy's guy already!

Bottle break!  All that lookin around...a guy's gotta eat!

Is that hot dog big enough for you Grandpa? ;)


Mommy liked it so much she bought it!
We wish! ;)

Pink Cadilac

Takin a food and diaper break with mommy and Grandma!

All bundled up and ready to go home...Bye Bye Barrett Jackson-see you again next year!!!

1 comments:

Becky

Looks like you had a great time, Landon. You are getting so big! Hope to see you soon, Great Aunt Becky

Post a Comment