CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 19, 2012

7 week Chunky Monkey!

I have been growing steadily since I made my arrival 7 weeks ago, but this was the week I really started putting on the pounds!  My belly has grown big and round, I have little rolls on my arms and legs, and big chubby cheeks that mommy cannot stop kissing!

Sitting on my Bumbo seat for the first time...I'm still a little young for it, but I have such good head control that mommy took it out so I could try it out for a quick second! It's like a Bumbo seat, but it's made by "Mamas and Papas" has an insert you can take out so the seat is actually usable for a year instead of just a short time like the Bumbo.  It also has a try and can be used as a portable high chair seat...what a great baby shower gift from Kathy Gemma :)

My new Polo outfit mommy got me!  (Which is a size 3-6 month and already fitting at 7 weeks!)

I'm so smiley when I wake up in the morning!  (too bad mommy's not a morning person like me!)

Look at those baby blues!!

I just LOVE my bathtime! I'm a water baby!!

Tryin my Bumbo seat out again!

Using my chicken wings for balance ;)


Sunday night at home with my family

I love Grandma and Grandpa time!!

Enjoying a story with mommy

I love looking at the pictures!  What a great listener I am!

I was looking so cute in my Baby Tux, mommy went to go get her camera, and I went from smiley :) to sad :( in the 2 seconds it took to snap the picture! 

Another onesie from Dr. Falk's office- Chick Magnet!

I'm a little chunk!



How much I've grown in just 2 weeks! 5 weeks vs. 7 weeks




Little monster! All ready for bed!
 Mommy joined a group on Meetup.com for new mommys with babies all born in 2011 like me!  We went on our first outing where we met up with about 20 babies and their mommas!  We enjoyed a nice stroll on a walking trail around the lake and then stayed for a little playtime in the great outdoors!  Notice the pink blanket...I happened to be the youngest baby that stayed to play...and also the only boy...but I didn't mind at all! :)
Enjoying the nice AZ winter weather!

I'm excited to be around other babies!  Esp. cute girl babies! ;)

I traded some smiles with an older little girl...Already a little flirt!

Snuggling with my super soft monkey from Grandma and Grandpa West!

He helped me fall right asleep...just 2 chunky monkies hangin out :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment