CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My 8th month in pictures

Mommy can't believe I just turned 9 months old!  It's going by so fast!  This month I got a whole mouthful of teeth in!  Instead of just getting one or two at time, I decided to grow 8 of them within 2 weeks!  Can you say teething pains?!  We did have a few difficult weeks where mommy was really concerned because I wasn't eating much, but can you blame me??  Do you like to eat when you have a toothache?? I don't think so!  Well, thank goodness, after my teeth finally cut through, and I got over my first bad cold, I got my appetite back more than ever!  Whew!
Also, some super exciting news this month!  A modeling agency in San Diego, contacted mommy a month after she sent my photos in, saying a photographer saw my pictures and wanted to use me for a high paying Halloween costume photo shoot!  Unfortunately it didn't work out with our schedule to do the shoot this month, but there will be lots more opportunities, esp. with this agency opening the door for me! We'll keep you posted!
 
Here are some highlights from my 8th month!


Enjoying monsoon season with mommy
Swim Lessons at the Hubbard Swim School
I'm so happy, my girlfriend Sabrina and her mommy, enrolled at the Hubbard swim school, and now they come with me and mommy to swim lessons every Thursday! I showed her the ropes at her first lesson:
Here, let me help you with that strap! haha
Here I am, being a typical boy already ;)
Here I am playing and getting ready at home before swim lessons!
This Fisher Price music table mommy got me from Kid to Kid is one of my most favorite toys! 

 I love standing all by myself; it makes me feel like such a big man!
While we were waiting for our lesson to start, mommy of course decided to turn it into an impromtu photo session!


Look at me coppin a feel again!
Time at home with those I love!
I love our after dinner/evening swims!

Mommy says I give the best kisses!
Sunday Funday at my girlfriend Sabrina's house!
Letting Sabrina play with my carseat toy...such a gentleman ;)

Wow! This is a cool new toy! (So cool that mommy had to run out and buy one for me the next day!  She can't help it when she sees my reaction to something I like) ;)

Letting Sabrina check out my wubbanub...now that is true love!

Drying off after a nice swim!
Poppin bottles poolside! ;0)
Hey girl, whatchu got in that bottle??

Baby Kodak moment! Hand holding hunnies!! <3

Well that was a super fun Sunday!
The next day we went to the 2012 Baby Olympics!
2012 Summer Games--Baby style
I was not in the mood to pose for a pic with Sabrina and our mommies!
I participated in the Crawling Event!
I army crawled my way into the lead...

But decided to let the other babies go ahead of me...
 
Our mommies coaxing us at the finish line!

A look at the festivities

While some of the other events were going on, I took a break to play on some cool new toys! I really loved this stand n play piano!!

I also looooved this walker!  (Mommy went out and bought one of these on our way home too!) ;)
Some cute and delicious Olympic themed snacks!
Popcorn torches

Team USA

Yummy Gold medals!

Olympic Rings
All the baby Olympians and their coaches (mommies)
All dressed in red, yellow, blue, black and green for the colors in the Olympic rings!
 
Playtime!
After the Olympics, mommy and I made a stop at Kid to Kid for some new toys, and then enjoyed some playtime at home!
I love singing, dancing monster buddy!

Just two lil monsters, hanging out.
Sneak Peak!!
My Halloween costume arrived in the mail today!! Here is a sneak peak!! Can you guess what I'm going to be??

I just love my brand new spiderman walker/ride along toy!!!

Wow! I am pooped after such a fun, eventful day at the Baby Olympics and playing with my new toys!  I'm gonna catch some Zzzz's with my best buddies, the seahorse and my wubbanub!
Mommy says she could gaze into these big blue eyes forever!
A relaxing Saturday morning at home!
Rolling the ball back and forth is one of my favorite games!

I get so excited when mommy tries to grab it from me!

We call it the Nipple Ball... And you can guess why..! ;)

I've even managed to turn naptime into a game time!

I like to play peak a boo with mommy between the bars and make funny noises until she can't help but laugh and laugh at me...and drag out having to go to sleep for another 30 minutes!!
Ooooh! I new teething treat!!
Jelly on a wet washcloth!

Does wonders for a baby's aching gums!!

I feel sooo much better!!!


Rockin my baby mohawk!
My favorite breakfast!!!
Scrambled eggs with cheese, avacados, tomatos, and bacon...I go crazy for this delicious breakfast we have at least twice a week!!
Look who took over my high chair!

The dog wanted to be up in my chair at the table, eating people food....while I was more interested in being down on the ground, playing with the dog food....go figure!

Little tushy! I love playing with my bath toys!  I could stay in for hours!
Playdate with baby Noah!
I enjoyed inspecting his face and mouth!

Our mommies were friends all the way back when they were in Kindergarden....it looks like me and Noah will be friends even longer than that!

My new tunnel!  Hello down there!!

I love crawling through that tunnel and playing peek a boo in it with mommy!!
Another teething treat!
Nothing like a Pedialyte popsicle to help my achy gums!

A look at all my rides!  Already a car man at 8 months old!

Mommy's little man forever! <3
Filling up those little bellies after swim lessons!

Right on my 9 month birthday, I got super sick and mommy and Grandpa had to take me to the hospital! :( I was running over a 103 degree fever, vomitted and was just all around a sick lil man!  Thank goodness everything ended up being ok...I got a prescription for anti biotics for a minor ear infection and the virus went away on it's own...Within 48 hours after it started, I was back to normal again!! Thank goodness because mommy could not stand to see her little monster not feeling good!!  I was such a tough little man though while they were poking and prodding me in the hospital!!  Mommy was so proud of her brave lil guy!!!

Glad to be 9 months old now and back to my happy, healthy self!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment