CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Staycation @ the Arizona Grand Resort

Cliff came into town so the 3 of us enjoyed spending a few days at the Arizona Grand Resort and waterpark!
All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go!

Guy time <3
Dinner at Rustler's Rooste!!
Visiting the bull

Group shot out front of the restaurant...Mommy n Cliff got their sunnies and I'm rockin my baby mohawk!

That bull could eat me in one bite!  Better to say hi from a distance!

Mommy's lil bull!
Weee!!! Going down the slide with Cliff!

Enjoying a teething biscuit before our meal arrives!

Look at that mischevious lil smile while I throw the bread bowl up in the air!

Look at us cowboys!

Waiting for our delicious breakfast the next morning

It's waffle time for this baby!!

Getting a lift from Cliff!
Views of the resort's waterpark!

The wavepool that I had sooo much fun swimming in!!

I had so much fun swimming with Cliff in the wavepool and floating in the lazy river!

Enjoying summertime!

I didn't get the memo that we were supposed to look at the camera and not at mommy ;)

I invited my girlfriend to come enjoy a day at the waterpark with us too!

I don't know what I liked more...playing in the splash pad, or touching her face!

Dinner at Aunt Chilladas

Mmmm!! I love me some Mexican food!!

Here I am being a total goofball!!!

What a fun time!!! Can't wait to see you again in San Diego in a couple weeks Cliff!!!

1 comments:

ShannenB

Hey! So crazy...I was on google looking up AZ Grand Resort cause my family and I are doing a staycation there soon & it brought me to your blog. You look great as usual and you son is adorable! I also have a Landon, he is now 13 months. Hope all is well and would love to hear from you!

Shannen (DelGiorgio) Baggett

Post a Comment