CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 3, 2012

California--We're baaack!! (4)

Happy Birthday Jeremy!!!
We got back from San Diego in just enough time to make it to Jeremy's birthday dinner at Joes Crab Shack in Newport Beach!!  Mommy, Grandma, and I met Jeremy and his parents there!  Mommy hadn't seen his parents in several years and they were quite excited to meet me!!
Gettin ready to feast on some delicious food!

Petting a pony!  I think I like this restaurant!

I of course took to Jeremy's mom right away!  What's not to like?? She's just about one of the sweetest people I've ever met!

The traditional birthday embarrassment at Joe's!

Jeremy was a good sport though!

He got to ride the pony!  Hey...I want a turn!

Some birthday love for Jeremy

Happy birthday Jeremy!! You are the best godfather there ever was!

We love you Jeremy!
Beach time!
Mommy and Jeremy took me to Newport Beach for one more beach day before we go back to AZ.

This is the life!


Sand, sand everywhere!!

Mommy loves her beach baby!!



Hmmm...whats this??

And in the mouth it goes! (right before mommy ran over and yanked it out!)

A little guy time


Mom, easy on the sunscreen!  I'm lookin a little like Casper!

Everytime a wave came rushing in, I did a little happy dance! lol

Munching on a gummy worm...at least it's better than seaweed!

I loved feeling my lil feeties sink into the mud!


This is mommy's happy place :)

Last night in Newport...Traditional last night dinner on the pier @ Ruby's...which I ended up sleeping right through!  That beach sure wears a baby out!

On our way home.... :-/
I sure like having mommy keep me company in the backseat!

Tryin out the new sippy! Finally found one that works!! Yayyy!

Good bye California!  We had such a wonderful trip and can't wait till next time!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment