CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 3, 2012

California--we're baaack!! San Diego!! (3)


San Diego!!!
For our last weekend in CA, mommy and I rented a car and went down to San Diego to go see Cliff who happened to be in town for work!!  We had sooo much fun, as I'm sure you'll be able to tell from my pictures!
After we met up with Cliff and brought all our things to the hotel in Coranado, our first stop in San Diego was Oscars for lunch!  Mommy is obsessed with their breadsticks, and judging from this picture, I am too!!
Sea World!!!
I was sooo excited to be going to Sea World for the first time!  Actually, I was here last summer with Cliff and mommy, except I couldn't really see anything because I was in her tummy!  I'd have to say I enjoyed it much more this time around!! ;)
Mesmerized by the Pirranahs

I couldn't take my eyes off the aquarium!

Wow, these fish tanks are so cool!

I couldn't stop banging on the glass, saying hi to all the fishies

Can I go in and join them?!

At the starfish exhibit! (mommy looks like she needs a nap!) I actually got to touch a starfish!  I might've gripped him just a little too hard, so mommy and Cliff put him back in the water for me.

Checkin out the shark exhibit with Cliff!

So many Souveniors, so little time!!

Waiting for the dolphin show to start

All bundled up for the evening dolphin show!
The next day, we went to a delicious breakfast spot in La Jolla called The Cottage!  It was sooo yummy! 
I wanted to make sure I looked my best, so Cliff helped me out with my hair

Ta da! Who knew Cliff had a hidden talent doin baby mohawks??
Before we left to go back to Newport, Cliff got me this cool new onesie that was made especially for me!!

Baby SEAL

Happy to be a mini SEAL!

Baby SEAL in training!

Thanks for my new onesie and for an awesome weekend in San Diego, Cliff!!!  See you again soon!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment