CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Zoo lights!

Mommy's good friend Cliff, she's known since high school, came into town from San Diego...He's in the Navy SEALS and is getting sent to Panama and Hawaii next month so I got to meet him before he left!  Maybe one day I'll be tough and brave like him and be a Navy SEAL too ;)
To get into the holiday spirit Mommy and Cliff, decided to take me to Zoo Lights at the Phoenix Zoo!  We got all bundled up, got our hot chocolate (milk for me!) and headed out into the chilly night temperatures to see the lights!

Nice and toasty in my stroller
Cliff's giving me a push

Mommy was so worried about keeping me warm, that she forgot to bring a jacket for her! Ooops!  So we went to the gift shop and got her a giant triple XL Phoenix Zoo sweatshirt...maybe I can wear it 20 years from now ;)

Since I love staring at lights so much, mom kept trying to wake me up to see all the cool lights...but I was stubborn and stayed asleep the whole time!  Oh well, maybe next year! ;)

All snuggled up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment