CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Highlights from Week 3 and 4!

In these last 2 weeks my family started to notice lots of changes in me!  I grew out of my newborn clothes and diapers.  I'm now I size 0-3 in clothes and wear a size 1 diaper!  I'd been letting out little smiles in my sleep, but now I smile when I'm awake too!  I also started cooing towards the end of the week! 
We're also starting to get into a nice little routine!  One of my favorite parts of the day is when I wake up in the morning.  Mommy brings me downstairs and I get to play with my grandparents!  Grandma sings me silly songs and reads me books that make noises when you press the buttons!  Grandpa makes silly faces and sounds at me and I coo and smile for him.  Mommy and Grandma also put me down for tummy time and show me all kinds of fun toys and rattles.  Then I show off how strong I am by rolling over all by myself!  After I'm all done playing and feeling a little sleepy, they put me in my swing in front of the Christmas tree and I fall asleep looking at the lights.

Bath time!!  For the first couple of baths, I was a bit hesitant...but now that my umbilical cord stump fell off and I can get all the way wet, I'm a little fish...I loves getting bathed in his little whale tub!  It's just the getting out part that I'm not too thrilled about!  Look at my little smile and my big belly...I'm already changing from a little newborn into such a big boy!




Throwin up my gang signs! haha ;)
Rockstar baby!

Me and one of my best friends!  I love listening to the calming music my seahorse plays and looking at its tummy glow in the dark...He puts me right to sleep!

Baby Buddah!  Mommy calls this my "milk wasted" pose! hehe

Mommy LOOOVES to dress me up and take my picture!

My Uncle Cody takes such good care of me!  I love spending time with him!

I'm so happy you're home for the holidays Uncle Cody!  I think you should leave Tucson and come to ASU! Mommy said Sun Devils are better ;)
Story time with Grandma!  I love looking at all the pictures when Grandma reads to me!





Dinner with mommy's friends from High School!
I got to meet mommy's high school friends, Kristin and Christina.  I let them hold me and feed me a bottle while mommy ate her dinner :)

I love gettin burped!

Lookin up at momma's new hair style...This new brown hair is throwin me off mom!

Giving Ryan Jones the "Love Gaze"

Mommy sid, me, and Cid (haha Christina) ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment