CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Baby Shower #1 hosted by Mommy's Coworkers-Sept. 10th

I have the sweetest coworkers!  They threw such a beautiful shower for us!  It was a kid friendly shower which definitely made for a fun and relaxed atmosphere.  And it was so nice to spend time with everyone outside of work!  We had a wonderful Saturday playing games, eating lots of yummy food, and of course...opening adorable baby gifts!  Thank you to Casey, Theresa, and Natasha for hosting the shower and to everyone else who came!!!

Regina, me, Natasha, and Sheila

Casey and her adorable little dog!

Collin was a little shy at first...
I don't think he knew what to make of seeing all the teachers outside of school and not in their Tutor Time shirts!


My little cupcake, Isabella

Miss Mary, Alexa, and I

Yummy, yummy cake!

Don't I look happy?!  What more could a pregnant woman want than an entire buffet of delicious food?!

Gotta love the owl decor in honor of Landon's nursery!

Love all the cute decorations and personalized touches!  Recognize that image on the chocolates?  That's a picture of the tree decal that's on the wall in the nursery!

Dessert time!

Collin looks ready for some cake!

Pretty decorations!

Isabella and a puppy...I can't think of a cuter combination!

Mary, Sheila and I...Mary will be taking over my classroom when I leave...the kids will be in good hands!

Yayy presents for you, little one!

One of the shower games where you had to guess how big my baby bump was using toilet paper...Taylor's grandma won at 10 sheets to be exact!

The cutest siblings ever...Collin and Alexa gettin their fill of sugar!

All the little ones starting rubbing my belly...so precious, we had to get a pic!

Mom and mommy to be

I think it's safe to say that Collin enjoyed the cake!! :)

Present time!


0 comments:

Post a Comment