CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Baby On Board - Maternity Photo Shoot

I was in the waiting room at my doctor appt. when the lady sitting next to me took out her new baby's adorable birth announcements.  I'd been shopping around for someone to do Landon's newborn pics but was really discouraged with the prices...$600+ for a newborn photo shoot package?! No thank you! 

So expecting to hear she paid some astronomical price, I still had to ask her who did the beautiful black and white photo she had on the front of her announcement, and was shocked when she told me the extremely reasonable price!  Of course I immediately called the photographer she used-Carie with Lasting Reflections Photography. 

When I was speaking with Carie on the phone, booking Landon's newborn shoot, she offered to do a maternity shoot for me...for FREE!  She happened to be running a 2 for 1 maternity/newborn photo shoot package!  I couldn't believe how lucky I got!  It seemed to be too good to be true!

Carie and I scheduled a shoot for the next week at Tempe Town Lake, just steps away from the condo I lived in while I was attending ASU.  I was so impressed with her talent as a photographer.  I feel so lucky to have found her and cannot wait to see the beautiful pictures she will be taking of Landon once he gets here!  If anyone ever needs a wonderful AND affordable photographer, I will be more than happy to pass along her info!

Here are the pics...35 weeks pregnant!




























0 comments:

Post a Comment