CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 3, 2012

6 month old Eating Adventures!

Whoo Hoo!! I'm 6 months old!
Now that I'm so big, I get to explore eating all kinds of foods!  I have tried sweet potatoes, squash, apples, peaches, eggs, and even small bites of mommy's food!) Here are some of my favorites! (and not so favorites!)

Avacado
Ready to spit it out the second it touched my lips!


Bleh!!!!
Squash
I already have a feeling squash is going to be a winner!


I'm excited for this!

Playing with...oops, I mean *eating* squash is so much fun!

Do I take pictures of you while you're eating?!

More please!

This eating thing is SO much fun!

Hey, who says there's a right and wrong end of a spoon?!

The face says it all--Yummy in my tummy!

\
Pita Jungle
Cool as a Cucumber!

Excuse me, Waitress, I'd like to place my order!

Stop!  It's Pita Time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment